So for my very first post I thought I would do a “20 Questions” post, a way to find out a little bit about me, now I will say this a few of the questions are a bit fun. (We can’t take life too seriously all the time). So without further delay here they are:-
1) Where would your dream holiday be?
My dream holiday would have to be New York, It’s somewhere I’ve always wanted to go, and heard it’s a great place to visit.
2) What sound do you love?
This is easy…Rain! I love the sound of rain, there’s something quite relaxing and hypnotic about it.
3) If you were a Dinosaur, what kind of Dinosaur would you be?
I think I would be a T-Rex, because I like meat more than I like vegetables.
4) If you be any fictional character who would you choose?
I’d be Katniss from the Hunger Games, She is totally badass with a bow and arrow.
5) If you were a Superhero or Super Villain, What powers would you have?
Oh gosh this is a hard one, first I’d want powers to eat what I liked and not get fat! But I would also like to have the ability to heal the terminally ill. And the ability to fly.
6) If you could breed two totally different animals together, what new animal would you create?
I would pick a Tiger and a Giraffe, just to see how crazy and ridiculous it would look.
7) What other Languages can you speak?
Shamefully I’m only fluent in english. I can count to ten in French and German. My Grandfather on my Mothers side was from Ukraine, however unfortunately he never taught me the language.
8) Do you love or hate Roller Coasters?
I love them however since 2011 I suffer from motion sickness, so while I love them I’m sure if I went on one today my body/brain would hate it.
9) What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is Calamari, which I tried the other day. Now normally anything like that or Snails for example I wouldn’t be brave enough to try (don’t get me wrong I still won’t try snails) but I thought I would give the Calamari a go as it was in a paella and thought it was a good way to try something like that.
I have to say I did enjoy it.
10) Do you collect anything?
Does Make up/Shoes/Nail Varnish etc count? I don’t collect things like Stamps, Trolls or anything like that.
11) What would be in your dream sandwich?
I would happily have Chicken, Bacon, Spinach, Sweetcorn and Mayo in a granary roll.
12) If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
There is only one answer to this and it’s easy…Jon Bon Jovi, I love that man, I love that band. My husband asked me to marry him at one of their shows at the o2 Arena in june 2010 while they performed “(You want to) Make a Memory”.
13) What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
Wow I’m not sure I could pick just one. Let’s see I loved Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, The Simpsons, and Ren and Stimpy just to name a few.
14) What the coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
To be honest I’ve never really been big on Halloween, but if I was to dress up on Halloween I would probably be a Zombie.
15) What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
Well this is an easy question, other than my engagement ring, the best best gift has got to be without a doubt my son. Having him is the best thing that has happened to me.
16) What Ice Cream flavours do you love/hate?
I don’t think I have come across an Ice Cream yet that I hate. I do love Pistachio Ice Cream.
17) Are you a Dog or a Cat person?
I’m a Dog person. I have had Cat’s when I was little but I definitely love Dogs.
18) What’s your fondest childhood memory?
This has to be when I was little, me, my mum and my brother use to get into my brother’s bed for our bedtime story and mum would read us a bit of “The Hobbit” by J.R.R. Tolkin.
19) Would you rather be poor and happy, or rich and miserable?
I would much rather be poor and happy because what’s the point in being rich and miserable.
20) What’s your favourite electronic device?
I couldn’t pick one, it comes down to two things. My iPhone and my GHD straighteners. Now I know straighteners aren’t really a device but they are electronic and I do love them.
So there you have it my 20 questions. Some fun randoms in there which I enjoyed thinking about. I hope you feel you know a little bit about me to want to come back for more posts.
Why don’t you have a go at answering those 20 questions and let me know what your answers are. It would be interesting to see what other people say.
Thanks for reading, till next time.